Emulating indicator is designed to react to all critical parameters during the sterilization cycle, meaning that type 6 indicators measures the cycle very accurately. This indicator is mainly used to check the sterilization process while sterilizing surgical instruments. Indicator should be placed in the middle of the pack/container.
Indicator reaches the end-color 134°C – 3,5min / 121°C – 15min.
Indicator can detect following problems:
- Sterilization temperature too low
- Sterilization temperature too high
- Sterilization holding time too short
- Sterilization holding time too long
- Insufficient steam penetration in loads (at the spot where the indicator is placed)