Integrated indicator is designed to react to all critical parameters during the sterilization cycle. This indicator is also known as pseudobiological indicator, which means that their parameters are the same as biological indicators.
The Sterintech™ Moving Front Integrator moves its color front from left to right only during the time that the sterilization conditions are present. It is necessary that the combination of sterilization temperature, holding time and saturated steam presence have been sufficient.
Indicator reaches the end-color 134°C – 3,5min / 121°C – 20min.
Indicator can detect following problems:
- Sterilization temperature too low
- Sterilization temperature too high
- Sterilization holding time too short
- Sterilization holding time too long
- Insufficient steam penetration in loads (at the spot where the indicator is placed)